A1/B1 £20258 - £21189 pro rata
The Governors of Deighton Gates Primary School are looking to appoint committed, motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to an initial temporary contract of 32.50 hours to include a daily lunchtime duty, term time only. 8.30 am – 3.30 pm with a 30 minute lunchbreak. Contract will be for 12 months with a 6 month probation period. View to make permanent.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a love of working with children.
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning.
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school.
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence.
• Be committed to continuous self-development.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of teaching and behaviour management strategies
In return we can offer:
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues.
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• Enthusiastic, engaged children and supportive parents and governors.
Deighton Gates is a successful and popular primary school in the market town of Wetherby. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website www.deightongates.leeds.sch.uk for more information).
If you are interested in the role and would like to visit the school this can be done by contacting the Business Manager via email email@example.com.
Application form to be downloaded, when completed please forward by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CV's will not be accepted. Applications submitted after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday 27th February 2023 at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 7th March
Please note CV's are not accepted