£21,029 - £21,968 pro rota
Term term only
The Governors of Deighton Gates Primary School are looking to appoint committed, motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to a variety of hours.
1. To cover maternity leave, the contract will be for 7 months but may be extended. Part time and full time hours will be considered.
2. A temporary post until August 2024 working 8:30 - 13:30, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a love of working with children.
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning.
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school.
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence.
• Be committed to continuous self-development.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of teaching and behaviour management strategies
In return we can offer:
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues.
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• Enthusiastic, engaged children and supportive parents and governors.
Deighton Gates is a successful and popular primary school in the market town of Wetherby. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website www.deightongates.leeds.sch.uk for more information).
If you are interested in the role and would like to visit the school this can be done by contacting the Business Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form to be downloaded, when completed please forward by email to email@example.com. CV's will not be accepted. Applications submitted after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Appointments will be made subject to the satisfactory references and DBS check and also on completion of a six month probationary period.
Closing date: 1st October at 5pm 2023
Possible interview date: 6th October 2023
Please note CV's are not accepted