Please note CV's are not accepted
Teaching Assistant Post
The Governors of Deighton Gates Primary School are looking to appoint a committed, motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to a permanent contract of 32.50 hours to include a daily lunchtime duty, term time only. 8.30 am – 3.30 pm with a 30 minute lunchbreak.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a love of working with children.
• Have a passion for inspiring children’s learning.
• Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school.
• Be able to support our teachers to achieve excellence.
• Be committed to continuous self-development.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of teaching and behaviour management strategies
In return we can offer:
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues.
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• Enthusiastic, engaged children and supportive parents and governors.
If you are interested in the role and would like to visit the school this can be done by contacting the School Business Manager via email email@example.com.
Application form to be downloaded, when completed please forward by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CV's will not be accepted.
Applications submitted after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Closing date Monday 6th June 2022 at 9 am.
Provisional date for interview Wednesday 15th June 2022